Sunday, October 4, 2015

A kitchen story: Part II

Ok, here's the reveal! Some of these are pictures I took, and some were fisheye shots by my realtor's favorite photographer, made for the listing. Some have staging, and some are just before that happened...

kitchen_left_nude
Daylight really brings out the character of this place!

kitchen_center
This one gives you a great sense of the left side of the room.

kitchen_right_wide
And this one of the right side, previously empty, now fully functional!

A couple of wide-angle shots will help clarify the geometry of all this.

kitchen_fisheye
Notice the BlueTooth speaker built in over the door...

kitchen_fisheye2
And here we get a little advance spoiler of the finished dining room
and the open appliance garage.

Here are a few additional details and little touches, for those who like a nice design photo.

kitchen_sink
Grey quartz, 30" sink, and my favorite high faucet. Yum.

appliance_closed
A close-up of the appliance garage so that you can admire the
spiffy charging station (USB outlets!) alongside.

place_setting2
For good or ill, I staged the kitchen myself this time, except for the
painting they threw up there. Love these plates and random napkins...

Well that's it for the kitchen. I guess I should pay off my spoiler above by continuing the first floor. Then I can take us to the upper levels for a trip from demo to staging. Hope to get more up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment